Saturday 2 February 2013

Baby Fever

Ok, so I am not pregnant, nor do I plan on becoming pregnant again. However, I have a bunch of beautiful pregnant Mommies and Mommies to be in my life. This summer is going to be baby fever! When I was carrying Hayden, although I wasn't exactly hitting the gym, I was inspired by sylish and fit celebrity Moms. I thought I'd share some inspiration.


Alessandra Ambrossio showing off bump # 2 and sharing some fit pregnancy secrets here.

Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge carrying a future Royal , details here.
Jessica looking much more trim during her second pregnancy.
How cute is Holly Madison showing of her painted belly here.

We can expect the media to be reporting on all things to do with Kim's pregnancy!



xx Kelly Pin It

9 comments :

  1. I like Jessica Simpson. I am now following you on GFC, I hope you will follow me back.

    www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and I follow you now too!

      Xx kelly

      Delete
  2. Hi dear, thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog.

    In my opinion nowatday the pregnant women are much more beautiful than in the past, thank you for showin this wonderful photos - also I won´t to be pregnant now, too.

    xxx
    Rena

    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures:) All of them are looking pretty and flawless!
    Best, Zia
    http://tisallaboutthefashion.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! I'm so excited to see Kim and Kanye's baby. Kourtney's son, Mason, is already so adorable!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post, pregnant woman are allways so beautiful!

    Love from the Netherlands!

    xo Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alessandra looks amazing and I can not believe that Holly painted her stomach - over all though some gorgeous, glowing ladies

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh they are all so cute! but i am not a fan of the painted face belly... its kinda creepy

    ReplyDelete