Sunday 8 April 2012

Coffee? Yes Please!!!!!

Before having Hayden I was never a huge coffee drinker. I would drink it at work but I didn't need it to function.  That quickly changed when I realized I was never going to enjoy the luxury of sleeping in ever again! I now truly enjoy a hot cup of joe much to my husbands dismay as he doesn't drink coffee. I have no problem making a pot as I am happy to drink more than one cup but I would LOVE a single cup machine like a Keurig or Tassimo! Perhaps.....one day!

One thing my hubby does enjoy is iced coffee. He is on his way home from a weekend of night shifts and with a family Easter dinner tonight what better time to make some?



1. Make pot of coffee 1/3 stronger than usual. (if you make a 6 cup pot do 9 spoonfuls of coffee)
2. Pour into pitcher
3.. add desired amount of sugar/sweetener while still hot for quick dissolving
4. add milk, cream or milk substitute
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve....add ice prior to serving! Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment