Thursday 5 April 2012

Inspiration...My Creation

Wide Leg Jeans
This trend is popping up everywhere, especially with celebrities, and I must say I'm quite pleased with it. As much as I love my skinnies, its nice to put together a completely different type of everyday looks with jeans. Here is some celeb street style that inspired my look!
This 70's reminiscent look is easily dressed up with a darker colour palette and perhaps a blazer or can be worn more casually with a t-shirt and sunnies.


Layered Tee - Anne Klein
Wide Leg Trouser Jean - H&M
Snakeskin boots - Max de Carlo
Leather Boho Purse - Coach
Tiger scarf - Dollar Store!!!!


Don't be afraid to channel your inner 70's spirit and create a look with a lower centre of gravity. Long live the wide leg jeans! Pin It

5 comments :

  1. I love a good wide leg jean. Love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those jeans look amazing on you, love a good wide leg jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect travel look...I love the comfort of wide legs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool inspiration and like the way you put it together. Thanks for sharing on Monday Mingle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the positive feedback ladies. As a new blogger my 'Inspiration ..My creation' topic is my favourite so far!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete