Monday 26 November 2012

Super Model Mommy ~ Miranda Kerr




OK...as a mommy...if I come close to looking as fabulous as the beautiful Miranda Kerr I would feel acomplished! This woman is my hero! I love that she still rocks stilettos and so much more while toting her 22 month old son Flynn. I have always said becoming a mommy shouldn't mean sacrificing personal style but Miranda has taken the term "Yummy Mummy" to a whole new level. Let's not forget Flynn...he is always rocking killer duds...and who can he thank for that? Mommy Miranda Kerr. Thank you Miranda for the inspiration!




Pin It

9 comments :

  1. I totally agree. I love Miranda Kerr's style. She is always so put together.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely she is! Would love a follow! Il follow you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog. love the idea of mummy's in blosphere. I am one too ;-) check iin > http://lifestylenotesbyaf.blogspot.com/2012/11/gone-crazy-be-back-soon.html#comment-form. and hope you ll flw us back . xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!

      :) I'll be sure to check you out

      xx

      Delete
  4. OMG! I am a huge fan of hers. I even saw a photo of her while breastfeeding her baby and she still looks amazing! :) Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! Followed you back! :)

    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree on this!
    Great blog, love to see more stylish mom blogging.

    xx
    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the seet comment! We should follow eachother!

      Delete