Saturday 10 March 2012

1 shoe, 2 shoe...

As a self proclaimed shoe addict I was terrified of passing this expensive habit on to my son. Well, I soon realized he wasn't the one buying them, I was! I quickly learned to follow the advice of so many to not 'over shop' for growing babies. My husband and I found ourselves putting Hayden in outfits and shoes he hadn't worn and taking pictures of him as we both knew he we was quickly out growing his extensive wardrobe.

Tip  {Velcro K.Swiss are WAY easier to get on a squirmy toddler, but I do love the Nikes}

As a new mom I had to better understand my shoe inventory so I would make educated decisions when selecting shoes to wear. I will never sacrifice my heels because I am now toting a child and diaper bag on top of my purse. I will just wear the more comfortable ones when I'm in for a lot of walking!

These Madden Girl boots are my current fav as they are easy to get on and off, super comfy and stylish!


A great way to save $ is buy the junior line of your favourite name brands! Enjoy your Saturday and don't be afraid to strut your stuff in fabulous heels!



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment